At IES Breckland students begin their Key Stage 4 study at the start of Year 9, allowing students three years study towards their GCSE examinations rather than the traditional 2. We believe that this allows students to:
- Deepen their subject knowledge and understanding in their chosen options
- Have sufficient time to prepare adequately for their examinations
- Visit the Options Fair in the Gym on 16 March 2017 (5.30pm-7.00pm).
- Complete Options Form and hand in to your mentor – deadline Friday 31st March.
- Letter on Friday 28th April confirming which options you have been given.
- Parents Evening – Thursday 11th May– chance to change any options that you feel you need to in discussion with Mr Hibbert.
All of the information is available in the Key Stage 4 Options Booklet.
Students were given personalised forms in their Options Packs at the options Evening – if this has been mislaid please see Mrs Pritchard.